Over 5 years ago I committed to a vision: To find my path and to spend each day “doing” what I loved in an effortless, NON-WORK WAY.
If you are reading this, it’s because you are witness to this vision. Whether I’ve been sending you notes for years or this is your first one, you, my reader, make my dream possible. For that, I’m incredibly grateful.
- I believe in our capacity to Dream -> Plan -> Execute -> Manifest.
- I believe in finding work your love, for you and for your team so that you don’t work a day in your life.
- I believe in financial abundance as an exchange for adding value through your work.
- I believe in visionaries leading teams to have an impact in a collaborative way.
- I believe each one of us has a UNIQUE message and a UNIQUE way to make a difference, and when you find that UNIQUENESS, we become unstoppable.
- I believe that finding your path is a consequence of your search. YOU MUST EMBRACE THE QUEST!
- I believe in the power of words to heal, to end war, to ease conflict, to connect us.
- I believe that to play bigger in your work you FIRST need to play bigger in your LIFE.
- I believe that we have NOTHING to lose, death is a guarantee for all of us, so why not LIVE FULL ON WHILE WE ARE HERE?
So what do you BELIEVE? Email me, I would love to know!
Could you use some CLARITY on finding out where you are letting your VICTIM persona slow you down? Schedule a complimentary call with our CLARITY COACHES and let’s CLARIFY who you need to be to get where you want to go! SCHEDULE A CALL NOW
Dolores Hirschmann is an internationally recognized strategist, Clarity coach, TEDxOrganizer, Speaker & Author. She has over 20 years experience helping entrepreneurs, companies & organizations realize their potential—by guiding them to CLARITY—to define their CORE IDEA, message and market strategy needed to reach their next level of growth. As a Speaker Coach Dolores guides speakers to go from successful professionals to thought leaders in their field. If you would like to learn more visit: www.mastersinclarity.com or download her free resource “STAND OUT THE TED WAY”