Wouldn’t it be nice to work half of the time and make twice the money?
Let me be clear.
There is NOTHING PASSIVE about passive income… at least not for the client 😉 We make them do a lot of work… and we get them results.
Translating your unique process, methodology or formula into the foundation of your company can not only bring you PASSIVE INCOME, it can help you build a business that is bigger than you. A business that can potentially outlive you, that can grow wings and expand; and in doing so, bring your unique work to thousands of people that can benefit from your brilliance.
So where would you start?
Here are 3 steps you can take, right now, to start building this foundation:
- EXTRACT YOUR BRILLIANCE: Yes, you are brilliant AND unique. And even thought you might be providing a solution not too different from another service provider, the way YOU do it will be different. Trust me, we all have our unique ways. This difference is what makes you stand out and makes your clients chose you. So go ahead, write it all down. Baby step by baby step, how do you work your magic? The more details the better.
- PACKAGE IT: Let’s dream. Write a list of 50 ways you could market/package your business. YES, 50!!!! The first 10 will come easy the next 40 will be REALLY hard. Stay on it, I have a point. Once you go past the resistance you will come up with some cool ideas… did someone say posters? Books? Online learning? Workshops? Cards? If you can think it, you can build it.
- IMPACT: What would happen if you can bring your brilliance to a larger audience? What would happen if more people could access your solution? Write down what is possible if you play big!
So, what are you waiting for? Go build it!
If you want some help, I have a workshop coming up where you will:
- Learn about different service based business models
- Design the right Business Model to take your business to the next level
- Design a 12-month plan to implement your business model
- Define your proprietary system (your secret recipe)
- Build out your proprietary system so it can fuel your next level of growth
So if you are willing to dare the New England winter, I would love for you to join me.
In the meantime, I’m off skiing this weekend with my family. Have a great weekend!