Here are my top five tools:
Video Conference 1:1 & Multiple Participants – Recording Videos for Content
- Make a list of all the tasks/activities you do every day (both work & personal). Write them all down–including laundry!
- Highlight those you love to do the most, you are good at and come naturally to you.
- Circle the ones you really don’t like doing and you are NOT that good at, (Yes, you can circle laundry.)
- Next to the tasks you DON’T like doing– take one of the following actions:
- The name of someone in your team or household you can delegate this task to
- A tech tool (from my list or other) that can automate this process
- NEXT? Commit to either delegating or introducing a tech tool to free up your time!
If you are not sure how to IMPLEMENT, then you simply answer the following questions in a reply email and we’ll schedule some time to chat:
- What type of business/job are you in?
- What do you NOT like about your business/job?